Stephen Paul is a forward-thinking accounting firm owner, as well as a powerful communicator. Over the past decade, Valued has won numerous awards and has always been highly regarded by clients and peers alike. David Tuck sat down for a quick chat him to talk to him about how he manages his client relationships.
Stephen shared some amazing insights — such as: why he believes some accountants are not as confident at communicating as they should be, and why he pioneered the “coach and walk” meeting during the pandemic.
Make yourself comfy, you don’t want to miss this one!
- How has the pandemic change the way we speak with clients?
- How have client conversations changed over the past 10 years?
- Why do some accountants struggle to talk with clients effectively?
- What can be done to help accountants improve their client communication skills?
- An impactful conversation…
- Stephen Paul, LinkedIn
Connect with Stephen.
Find out more about Valued Accountants.
- Valued blog
A treasure trove of great accounting advice for businesses of all sizes.
- Valued YouTube channel
Videos covering software walkthroughs, customer interview and a whole lot more.
Ready to get connected?
Start hosting smarter client meetings today.Try for free No credit card required