Here’s another insightful episode of the It’s good to talk series.
Connect4 CEO, Andrew Jordon, speaks to Peter Jarman – managing partner of PJCO Chartered Certified Accountants – about the efficacy of cloud-based accounting and why customer service skills is a key indicator in his firm’s recruitment process.
PJCO Chartered Certified Accountants is the UK winner of Intuit QuickBook’s Firm of the Future. As a forward-thinking practice, the team works to give small and micro-business owners the tools and business apps to help their business run effortlessly.
Peter is passionate about creating a new generation of specialist advisers through PJCO’s ACCA graduate training programme. And don’t miss some really valuable digital marketing advice from Peter for accounting firms looking to increase their client base!
- What does it mean to be a digitally-enabled accounting firm?
- How has digital accounting helped PJCO to get through such a high level of self-assessment returns efficiently?
- How well does the young workforce at PJCO talk with your clients?
- The PJCO recruitment process
- The importance of customer service experience when training or working as an accountant.
- What do you talk to clients about?
- Is there an example of a conversation that has had a big impact on you or on a client?
- The Brighton ice-cream parlour
- How are you winning work at the moment?
- Digital marketing advice for accounting firms, including the importance of review sites.
- Success of YouTube channel
Ready to get connected?
Start hosting smarter client meetings today.Try for free No credit card required