David Tuck speaks to Nick Cole about Float and how it can be used to inform good short-term cashflow decisions.
With over 20 years experience in creative agencies, Nick has a broad and in-depth knowledge of business development strategy. His insight into client communication gifts us with a really important take-away from this episode of It’s good to talk with clients: take assumption out of client communication. Relaying information without an assumption of your client’s knowledge or understanding will make you client relationships stronger.
Float is an award-winning operational cash flow forecasting add-on for Xero, Quickbooks Online, and FreeAgent. Providing accountants with forecasting that is reliable, intuitive and visual, it also helps to facilitate proactive accountant-client communication.
- Background experience with clients
- How Nick’s agency experience informs his client relationship management
- Accountants talking to clients
- Account-client communication: past, present and future
- Take the assumption out of client communication!
- Don’t assume your client’s level of understanding/experience
- Effects of the pandemic
- Exposing the need for proactive communication
- The Float platform
- How Float facilitates future-orientated client communication
- Versus traditional historical financial reporting
- A demonstration of the platform
- How can people find out more about Float?
Ready to get connected?
Start having better client meetings today.Request a demo