Welcome (15 min)
- How is your client?
- How is their business performing?
- Any recent business successes?
- Any recent business challenges?
Introduction to MTD for ITSA (15 min)
- What is MTD for ITSA?
- What are the key dates?
How MTD for ITSA affects you (15 min)
- Maintain digital records to be compliant
- Xero subscription options
- The benefits of digital records
- Impact on fees
Next steps (10 min)
- Decide on who will be responsible for record keeping and MTD for ITSA submissions
- Create a plan to adopt compliant software
- Book in a meeting to check progress
Use or customise this agenda with one click in Connect4 — the client meeting platform.Start a free trial
MTD for Income Tax Self Assessment (ITSA) agenda template summary
A practical meeting structure with script and agenda for accountants to make clients aware of the changes coming to the Income Tax Self Assessment (ITSA) requirements.
Explore more accounting client meeting agenda templates
Quarterly business advisory meeting
A framework that ensures progression and accountability, augmented by management reporting, KPI analysis and forecasting.