MTD for Income Tax Self Assessment (ITSA)
A practical meeting structure for helping clients with new ITSA requirements.
Welcome (15 min)
- How is your client?
- How is their business performing?
- Any recent business successes?
- Any recent business challenges?
Introduction to MTD for ITSA (15 min)
- What is MTD for ITSA?
- What are the key dates?
How MTD for ITSA affects you (15 min)
- Maintain digital records to be compliant
- Xero subscription options
- The benefits of digital records
- Impact on fees
Next steps (10 min)
- Decide on who will be responsible for record keeping and MTD for ITSA submissions
- Create a plan to adopt compliant software
- Book in a meeting to check progress
Use or customise this agenda with one click in Connect4 — the client meeting platform.Start a free trial
MTD for Income Tax Self Assessment (ITSA) agenda template summary
A practical meeting structure with script and agenda for accountants to make clients aware of the changes coming to the Income Tax Self Assessment (ITSA) requirements.