Welcome (3 min)
Credit Control 101 (5 min)
An introduction to Credit Control:
- What service is provided
- How does the process work
How credit control will work for your business (5 min)
Our accounting firm credit control policy explained and how we can best serve your needs.
What is the benefit to your business? (10 min)
Benefits of credit control including:
- Reduction in Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) – being the average number of days for payment to be collected for credit sales.
- Guesstimate of impact reducing DSO has on cashflow and time saved.
Questions on service or process (10 min)
Next steps: Actions and proposal (5 min)
- Pricing and proposal shared.
- Any further details recorded as actions.
Use or customise this agenda with one click in Connect4 — the client meeting platform.Start a free trial
Credit control as a service agenda template summary
This agenda is for accountants who want to begin offering a credit control service for their business clients who trade on credit. The accountant would like to discuss their clients needs, how credit control will benefit their client, and how the credit control will work. If you’re part of a larger practice, this meeting should be run by the accountant who is most familiar with the customer. This agenda would usually be used after the client has expressed an interest in the product – it’s part sales call, part discussion.